Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Wednesday with dinner out

Hi,

Toby went out to see a movie with his mate William and he enjoyed it.  Big Hero 6 I think it was called.  I want to see that one.  Hahah.  Fortunately Toby said he'd come again to it.

I bought some shoes for work while I was out with Toby.  I am hoping they are as comfortable as my last pair.

Trying them on
Mike met us at JB Hi Fi where Toby spent some Christmas money and then we went to Mama Brown for dinner.  Mmmmm.  Toby and I shared ribs.  Good!  Mike had the burger and declared it very good.  As we walked back to the car, me in my new boots, we saw Moby, full of Tabors.  So Mike and Toby took off running after Moby, which had stopped at traffic lights.  An exchange of words was made out of windows and they were off.

We got home and moved our bed into the upstairs bedroom.  It was hot, hard work.  Toby is now sleeping in our room.  The spare room is now Toby's old room.  It's a trial.  Let's see what happens.  Mike said he had the best sleep!  So, that's one person happy with the move.

I still have stuff strewn between upstairs and downstairs now.  I can't shift fully this weekend because we're off to Ruapehu for a Tongariro Crossing walk.  But next weekend is Wellington Anniversary.  Toby and me at home while Mike explores the South Island somewhere.  I'll need to get loads of decluttering happening that weekend to make it all habitable.  At the moment I feel like I am camping.

Have a lovely day.  It's gorgeous here today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment