Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing for me

Hi,

I had meetings that went late.  Super late.  So I swapped with Mike and took the car home.  Toby and I then walked to Burger Wisconsin and ate in the park.

BW for tea

Toby loved making me dizzy on this!
We walked back home and relaxed for the evening.  I popped in to do some grocery shopping and collected Mike on the way.  Yay!

Back home and I was asleep in seconds when my head hit the pillow.  It's a shame for Mike having an early bird wife when he's a night owl.

Today is lovely here again.  And the stunning weather is set to continue.  My ride in was great fun.  Mike is driving to the airport to fly to Christchurch for the day.  Lucky Christchurch.  He's back home on a late flight tonight.

Right.  Time for a tea and to start the day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment