Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Tuesday that felt like Thursday

Hi,

I am astonished that it is only Wednesday this morning.  I feel like I've been at work this week for days.  Well, more than two days already with a third looming.  More like 4 days already and this should totally be Friday today!

I need a haircut!  I better book that in.  Right - booked it in.  Well, emailed them to ask for a booking.  Almost as good.

Yesterday I went for lunch with the women from TTP that I keep in touch with (the client project I worked on for almost a year).  They bought me an iced coffee.

Iced coffee at Rahzoo.  They are usually a good iced coffee, worthy of an 8/10.  But this one was even better.  8.5.  If only they didn't insist on marshmallows.

This morning is stunning here

I rode home and really enjoyed the ride.  The wind wasn't doing very much and it was warm.  I love riding in my t-shirt.

Cooked an amazing meal of nachos for everyone.  Took Toby's mince out before I added chilli sauce and black beans.  I think we might need to have this meal again soon.  Mike's and my meal had red onion, avocado, sour cream and all three were smothered in melted grated cheese with chopped fresh tomatoes.  Completely bad for us, I'm sure.  But so yummy.  And we have bags and bags of corn chips in the pantry for some reason.

Went for my run this morning.  Not a breath of wind.  The birds were chirping their heads off.  It was so lovely I had to take a photo once I got back, showered and made lunches.

And my ride in was just as wonderful.  The roads are still quiet but things are coming back to normal after the break.  Next week I don't think I'll notice anything different from normal.

Enjoy your day!  Hope your weather is as beautiful as here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment