Friday, January 30, 2015

The Thursday with a late night for me

Hi,

Another lovely day in Wellington yesterday.  I managed to catch up with Ilske for an iced coffee at Mixed Business during the morning.  Just a super quick one.  But she is working next door at the moment, so it was perfectly feasible.


Mike had the wee green car in town and was meeting a colleague that was leaving for drinks (with loads of others) so I drove it home.  I collected Aidan from her work as she was ready to go home at the same time.  It made me feel slightly better about our carbon footprint.  And Mike got a lift home with Ange - so I didn't need to go and collect him either.

But I did go and do some grocery shopping between 7.30 and 8.15.  Had to get some fruit.  Toby's lunchbox would be bare without that.  As it is, he had cherry tomatoes, blueberries, an apricot and an apple today.  Much better than what he would have had - one soft, ripe plum.  I bought kiwiberries and ate one this morning.  But it was weird so I didn't put it in his lunchbox.

Came home and "watched" while a colleague did a release of software for a client.  It took a while and in the end failed to resolve the problem.  So we'll be looking into that further today.

It's the weekend.  Almost!  Mike is going out with Aidan, Josh and Jackie for drinks after work.  I am heading home and collecting burgers and then looking after the boys at the Tabor house until they all get home.  The weekend is looking fairly relaxed.  Nothing major on.  Tidying.  Take the weed sprayer back and see if we can get the right parts (came without the hose and gun, and I reckon another part is from a different size!).

February starts at the weekend.  Birthday month!  Woot!  Best birthday month in the entire year.  :-p

Have a lovely day.  Enjoy your weekend.

Iced coffee at Mixed Business


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment