Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Wednesday with not much

Hi,

The day was lovely yesterday.  A good summers day in Wellington.  I caught up with Jackie for a drink in the afternoon near work.  She is visiting the Wellington Tabor family for a few weeks.

The ride home was great.  Not much wind again and lovely weather.  I made some tea for Toby when I got home and then we popped out to buy his mates a birthday present.  We delivered that on the way home.

The evening disappeared quickly enough and we went to bed.  Mike got home at some horrendous hour.  Working late at work.

Today is weird.  Mike is driving in because I have to collect a new work colleague from the airport this afternoon.  I took the bus in.  And there is a low cloud over Wellington.  But still warm.  And no wind!  Hahah.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment