Friday, August 21, 2015

The Thursday with chaos

Hi,

Thursday was chaotic in some weird way.  I had a client meeting in town and went to that.  Then I packed my laptop into my pannier and rode home to work from there as Toby is sick.  He has stomach pains that are constantly giving him gyp.  I wondered if he wanted to go to A&E but he said maybe the doctor.  Anyhow, Aidan texted and said they were at A&E with Emerson with the same sorts of symptoms.  They ruled out appendicitis (which had crossed my mind) and said it was likely viral.

So, Toby is home again today, but we're hoping it is not as bad.  His appetite seems ok still.  And he isn't sick, is happy enough when he's not hunched over.  He ate two jumbo packets of sushi for lunch yesterday.  And I noted that the entire pack of Tim Tams was finished!  Can you live on sushi and Tim Tams?  Some exotic diet?

Ed (colleague) cheered me up

Dinner last night

Bubbles also cheered me up

Today (Friday) is a far better day.  Although Toby woke in the night, I got him some Panadol and he went back to sleep.  And the sun is shining and it looks great out there.

Mike is off to the mountain for the weekend and Toby and I (if he is well) are planning a long walk tomorrow with a picnic,  Yay!

Have a lovely Friday and a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment