Friday, August 28, 2015

The Thursday with dinner with Ange

Hi,

Ok.  I had an iced coffee with Sally (work colleague) during the day.  But I'm not sure that counts as anything work related.  Sally just got back from a holiday so I heard about it.  Sounded - warm!


Mixed Business goodness



Well, after a rather nondescript day at work (apart from the iced coffee), I did get a huge bonus in the evening.  Ange invited me around to her place for tea.  The My Food Bag meal-for-two for this week was a fish curry.  Ooooo.  What an awesome night to be invited.  It was scrumptious.

I waited (im) patiently for Mike to get home, having already made dinner for Toby.  Then I was off and out of there and up at Ange's place pretty quick.  The dinner was almost ready so I was soon sitting down and scoffing yummy curry.

We chatted away for ages and although it got to 8.30pm and I was getting more and more horizontal on the couch, the conversation perked me up and I stayed another hour.  So way past my bedtime!

Got home and Toby was having a restless night due to his tummy aches.  We have him booked into the doctor again today.

The weekend beckons, but let's just see what happens, eh?  Mike is off tramping.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment