Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

What a wild and windy Tuesday that was.  And rainy.  Did I mention rainy?  Hahah.  I got the car to drive home and once I got there and sorted out tea for Toby, it hosed down.  It was so yucky.

But I went out to collect Mike from the supermarket after he had his haircut.  We did the shopping and came home to sort out the evening.  I managed to tidy a bit.  How it was messy after the weekend just finished I'll never understand.  But now it is vaguely tidy.

Emerson and Duncan are coming to stay tonight.  And now they have some space in Toby's room to actually sleep.  Bonus!

Toby is still sick.  But I think it is getting better.  Fingers crossed.

Right.  Time to kick start the day.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment