Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Tuesday with an optometrist appointment for me and Toby

Hi,

Had a crazy day at work.  Mainly because I had two lunches and an early tea.  Hahah.  I ate my yummy home made bread roll at my desk but then Ange got me out for lunch with Roanne and I ate this huge cheese board.  It was full of good cheeses.  Mmmm.

Then my optometrist appointment came and although my vision isn't as good as it once was, it turns out one eye is still 20/20 and the other is legally fine for driving still.  So together, I am good!  And apparently that side of your sight actually doesn't deteriorate usually.  They think I should be sweet for a bit longer.

Toby was in after me and his eyesight has only changed slightly from his previous prescription.  No need to adjust anything yet.  He just has to wear glasses when he thinks he needs them.

We ate sushi with Mike afterwards and that was my early tea.  So full.  I worked for a bit while Toby did some homework and then we drove home.

Mike had a quiz night with some mates at Bethel Woods.  Said it was so hard.  Hahah.  He got home and I stayed up reading for ages.  Eventually went to sleep and slept well.  Getting up at 5am a few days a week means my internal alarm wakes me up around then.  Annoying when I don't have to get up until 6am!

I have dinner at Ange's place tonight.  Woot!  Looking forward to that.  And my ride into work was lovely.  So dry.  The wind has gone.  Yep - wonderful.  I pumped up my tyres and I think that had a lot to do with the smooth, sweet ride.  They were so low.  Oops.

I have tickets for Florence and the Machine in November.  Yeah!  Bring that on.  I love delicious anticipation.  With Nepal coming up, there is so much to anticipate.  Aidan shared a link on Facebook recently about holidays, and apparently the anticipation far outweighs the afterglow.  So, I am revelling in it.  Just saying!

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment