Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Monday with no one

Hi,

It's definitely weird without Mike and Toby.  Yesterday I worked from home and also managed to wash the inside of Toby's windows in my lunch break.

Trello board getting caned.

Well, okay, a subtask got done.  Nothing moved on the board. Mike will be disappointed. 

Moxley wanted attention - so I took a photo and chopped off her feet

Here are her feet

Then she moved to a more comfy place.  Thanks.

Cat is obviously missing the company because around 4pm she decided she had been ignored for long enough and got up in my face.  Starting biting me.  Biting my cap.  Putting her paw on any bare skin and just gently flexing her claws.

Attention seeker.

Stuart wants to get scaffolding in through our front yard to sort out his guttering.  I said yes to that.  Hope it goes well.

Went to bed.

Up this morning to see fog rising from the valley.

Foggy morning this morning

Gorgeous view of the harbour

Sunrise over the Hutt

Mt Vic shrouded in fog

Off to the gym.  The bus driver was the lovely woman I used to see 2 years ago on my regular bus route.  So we chatted away.  Her mother is here from Samoa so she is happy.  I practised my Samoan.  "Manuia le aso".  She responded with the same phrase.  So either she was correcting my pronunciation, or she was also wishing me a nice day.  Either way - she recognised it.  Oosshh!

Although I do note it is Kiribati language week.  I must find out how to say hello.

Went to see Quentin this morning.  Benched 35kg.  It's my PB, I think.  Did 5 x 2.  Which is ok.  But I would like to see it start moving in an upwards trajectory.

Walked to the harbour (well, work is there, so I wandered down to the actual water) and enjoyed the beautiful morning.  Bird pooped on me on the way back to work.  I washed my jacket in the shower.

Hahahah.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela



Contact register:

Mon Jul 13
Angela to CityFitness Willis St 7 - 7.30am
Angela to Willis St New World 7.30 - 7.40am
Angela spoke to Stuart (around 2pm).
Mike, Toby and Tessa contacting loads as they wander down the South Island, eating brekkie and probably stopping for coffees along the way.
Tues Jul 14 Bastille Day
Angela on 22 bus 6.16am
Angela to Willis St CityFitness 6.40 - 7.30am
Angela @ work

No comments:

Post a Comment