Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Wednesday with a spontaneous pretend uber trip home for me

Hi,

 You could almost say I was back to a fairly normal working day for me, if you look at the pics from yesterday.
First iced latte with Andrew since March
 Finally met up with Andrew for our first iced latte together since mid March.  Mojos do a fine rendition - although I wish Machete was much closer as I am missing their one.

This morning's iced latte had undissolved sugar crystals at the bottom of the glass.  Crunchy coffee.  But it tasted okay - so all good, really.

Brekkie with Roanne

Had brekkie with Roanne - and enjoyed listening to her and Andrew chat about current political events.

Back to work before heading off to meet Jo.  That was great - and she works so close to me I think we can get some regular coffee dates in.  Maybe even drag Rex out of his garage haunt to come and visit too.

:-)


Iced latte date with Jo

Jo is good - work is good and they have signed on the dotted line for their house.  Woot!

Back to work and stuffed some lunch down.  Mike had to go home with a migraine though.  Poor chap.

I managed to convince Ange and Barb that they could come home with me in the car, so long as they were happy with the longish walk to Clifton Tce where the car was parked for the day. 

Drove them home and felt like the car paid for the day's carpark with that spontaneous uber service.  Woot!

Home and Mike and I had comforting porridge for tea.  Toby and Tessa had pizza.  So all good in our hood.  Pizza delivery chap seemed to get lost and Mike was actually on the phone trying to sort out where it had gone when it arrived.  He had some excuse of some sort or other. 

Too cold to get on his scooter would be a guess. 

Yes, the weather is cold and wet.  Brrr.  Snow on the Remutaka hill through the night.  Wow.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment