Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Monday working from home

Hi,

Another day - but I do think I might be getting better.  Yay!

Tomorrow is Shona and Sharon's birthday.  Woot.  I hope they are both okay - lockdown in Melbourne but I think they are less restricted in Geelong.

Hmm - home made iced latte Tuesday morning

Moxley lies in wait for Smudge.  Smudge knows it.
While I was in my online PT session this morning, I watched Moxley do her "lying in wait for Smudge" thing.  Smudge knew and waited patiently outside.

Smudge won.  I saw Moxley give up, peek around the door and then wander off.  Smudge just casually strolled in.

Patience is a virtue.

Moxley has none.

Yesterday Mike and I both worked from home.  We were supposed to go grocery shopping, but Mike got busy with other things.  Tonight is the night for grocery shopping.

I slept so well - best night sleep in ages.  Yay.

Toby is better too and away to school.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

Contact register:

Toby @ school.  14 bus @ 8.15am
Mike @ CityFitness Willis St 7.30 - 8am



No comments:

Post a Comment