Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Tuesday that was rather boring without my boys

Hi,

When you are by yourself, you hardly ever take any pics.  Hence not many pics to plonk on my post this morning.  But the Beehive always draws my eye whenever I pass by.  And last night as I walked home, the gorgeous, crisp evening made it look even more amazing than usual.

My walk home last night

I know the building has its detractors and I know I have never actually worked in the building to know its foibles.  But it is so distinctive with its squat shape and just... round cuteness... that I always have to look at it.

Anyway, work was work.  I had a lovely lunch looking at the water with Angie, Juliet and Barb.  Chatting away.

In fact, it seemed the whole day I was ready to talk Juliet's ear off.  Must be the lack of company at home, eh?  Hahahah.  And here I thought I was a total introvert.  :-p

It was so nice a day that the evening came and I decided to walk home.  My knee was so much better - it didn't even twinge on the steps on the way up the hill.  Yes!  And really, it doesn't take that long to get home.  Maybe 45 mins?  Something like that.

Mike, Toby and Tessa went to visit the Forbes family.  Made me wish I was with them.  :-)

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

Contact Register

14 July
Angela @ Ki 12.15 - 12.25
Angela @ work all day


15 July
Angela on 22 bus @ 6.16am
Angela @ work
Angela @ cafe 8am
Angela @ physio 8.20am - 9am
Angela @ work - again
Angela somewhere for lunch (I don't know yet)
The boys all over the place in Dunedin

No comments:

Post a Comment