Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Wednesday with dinner out with some friends

Hi,

Well, I have to say that dinner out last night after the hectic day was so, so good.  The day itself was well and good.

Mike and I left work at 4.30pm and jumped into the car beneath work and hurtled to Toby's school.  Got there and speed dated his teachers from 5pm - 5.30pm.  We were lucky his health teacher was free at 5pm as I couldn't snag her in the timetable. 

Toby is doing okay - his migraines make it harder.  But he is on track - needs to get a few internal assessments done soon.  Drama, History, Sociology, Maths and Health.

Chow with Preeti, Pritesh and Akshatha

 Mike dropped me at Chow on his way home to get his outstanding work done (at least, caught up) and I met my friends there for dinner.  Preeti is pregnant and due Nov 7.  Woot!  It was such a lovely evening, chatting to them.  Hearing about their adventures through lockdown and their families back in India.

As we were paying, I met Josh!  We really have to go visit him soon!  He was looking good.

Caught the bus home (my friends waited with me in this cold - shucks!) and enjoyed a glimpse of the planets high in the night sky.

Jupiter and Saturn!


Slept well, though could do with a bit more, tbh.  At the gym, and benched 35kg, 5 x 3.  The third one was always a bit shaky.  But better than the 5x2 10 days back.

Hope your day is a good one.  I am off tree planting with work and then in the office this afternoon, followed by a Te Papa event.  Botany tour of their back catalogue.  Woot!

Take care. 

Love,
Angela



Contact register:

Wed July 22
Angela @ Mike @ Yoshi Lambton Quay 12.15 - 12.26pm
Angela & Mike @ WHS 4.55 - 5.30pm
Angela @ Chow from 5.40 - 7.50pm
Angela @ 14 bus ~ 8pm

Thu July 23rd
Angela 22 bus @ 6.16am
Angela @ CityFitness Willis St 6.40 - 7.15am
Angela @ work
Angela @ tree planting day
Angela @ Te Papa 5pm - 7pm



No comments:

Post a Comment