Thursday, July 16, 2020

The Wednesday with some stuff

Hi,

It's kinda like my Friday today.  Off to see Iona and Col today for a long weekend.  And as an extra added bonus, I get to see Mike, Toby and Tessa in Blenheim tomorrow.


Iced latte with Roanne and Ange

Porcupine legs


More acupuncture at the physio yesterday.  And despite Andrew's comments on the relative sizes of my legs, it did work well.  Squatted after it with no pain in the knee.

Had coffee with Ange and Roanne.  Then got away early with Ange to collect her car from her mechanics and she kindly dropped me home.  Woot!

Packed for my weekend.  Sorted out the cats.  They have fresh kitty litter and so much food to eat their way through.

In the morning I propped open all the doors (in case the dumb cats close themselves in somewhere) and topped up their food.  Guess it is already gobbled up by now.  Hahahah.

Off to the gym.  Arm day.  My biceps are pumped.  :-p

Going to see Hannah for brekkie now.  Wow.  So excited to catch up with her.  I hope Mike manages to see her this weekend or early next week before she heads away again.

Take care.

Love,
Angela


Contact register:

Wed Jul 15
Driscolls Motors 1630


Thu Jul 16
Angela 22 bus 6.16am
City Fitness Willis St Angela 6.40 - 7.15
Angela @ work
Angela @ Mojos waterfront 8.15 - 9am
Angela Uber to airport
Angela flight to Blenheim SoundsAir 1630

No comments:

Post a Comment