Wednesday, July 22, 2020

The Tuesday that was like my Monday

Hi,

No pictures today.  The only one featuring me yesterday was one Mike took on his phone of Moxley sleeping on my chest as I read on the couch.

She must have missed me.

Or she was freezing and I was warm.

I ended up walking home after work and discovered Toby had been home with a migraine.  I must have missed that memo in the morning.  I left from the street outside work at 1715 and stepped in the door at 1800.  Not bad.  45 minutes.

I cooked tea for Toby.  He requested chicken schnitzels.  I think a week away from me made him appreciate my cooking skills.  Hahahah.

And I made him a mountain of mash.

Mike was out for a catch up with Andrew and got home just as we finished our dinner.  So Mike got leftovers.

There are plenty of schnitzels left in the fridge too.  Yay.

Up for gym this morning and Mike ran in the gym while I had my session.  I had a dream featuring Sally and Andrew - where Andrew stuffed two bits of toast down the same side of the toaster and broke it.  That's it.  That's the dream.  Don't remember another thing except Sally being singularly nonplussed about the broken toaster.

Weird.

Busy day today.  Parent teacher interviews.  Then I have dinner out with Preeti and Pritesh.  Yay!

Hope your day is a good one.  Wellington is wet, wet, wet.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment