Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Tuesday working from home

Hi,

Another day at home (and again this morning - Wednesday). 

But today is Shona and Sharon's birthday!  Woot!  Happy birthday to them both.  I hope they stay safe in the covid spike in Victoria.


Startled selfie this morning

Action selfie.


Last night I stayed on the couch reading, waiting for Mike's text to come collect him and our much-needed groceries after his catch up with Andrew.

I read a lot.

And then a bit more.

Finally, at 9pm I texted him.  Where are you?

I got some random pictures back - like playing an online "treasure hunt for Mike".  Anyway - by this time a supermarket trip was a silly notion.  And Andrew's train was an hour away!

So I got into the car and went and collected them.  Took Andrew home (I haven't seen him for ages) and fended off Toby's request for me to cook him some dinner (he was graceful in accepting that it was a bit hard given it would be 10pm by the time I got back home).  He had been out to see a play and was just getting home.

Oh, my boys.

Anyway - got home.  Tossed and turned for a bit (that's not like me) and amazingly I feel better this morning.

Yay for fighting off this stupid lurgy.

In bad news, Toby is working from home today with a scratchy throat and a snotty nose.

Oh - all that mask wearing was for nothing then.

Have a good day.
Love,
Angela

Contact register:

14 bus @ 5.25pm Mike and Toby
Mike @ pub with Andrew Hasigo Zake
Toby at play @ school 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment