Friday, July 10, 2020

The Thursday with physio

Hi,

After a good day at work (the right amount of busy and a work lunch with colleagues), Mike headed to his after work things and I headed to my physio appointment.

First time for everything
 After going backwards with my knee (not literally - it just got worse this past Monday, despite all the exercises the physio told me to do) the physio decided to use acupuncture.

Never done that before.

Even if she was sure we had.  Umm, no.  And why do you recall doing that with me, anyway?

But it was good.  She juggled me and another patient, and left me reading on the bed while the needles... did whatever it was the needles were supposed to do.

And I guess they worked because the stretch we did after the session showed my muscles were less tight.

So, back to the stretches and exercises for me.

Back home and Toby was sorting out his tea.  So I sorted mine and Mike got home and the evening just sort of disappeared.

Up Friday morning.  Home made iced latte day.  Mike and Toby need to pack today.

Friday manic selfie with home made iced latte


My boxing gloves arrived - woot.  Can't wait to try them out next week.  Oosshh.  Might even do some bag work this weekend.

Take care.

Love,
Angela


Contact Register

Thurs July 9
Angela & Mike @ work
Angela to noodle place @ James Cook arcade 12.15pm
Mike to Bin44 4pm
Mike to Meetup 5.30pm - 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment