Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

July already?  Heck.

Happy birthday to Andrew.  We have dinner plans - Atlas.  Which is just across the road from work.  It seems a long way off at this end of the day.  And I have a big work day.

It is closer to Christmas 2020 now than it is to Christmas 2019.

Selfie at work - that's Mike behind me

Messed up my coffee date with Jo yesterday.  I am a dork.  But I got an iced coffee and took it back to work.  Tried a selfie.  And then my phone (it's new remember) told me a new way to take selfies.  I just wave my palm in front of the camera and it takes a selfie.

No.  That can't be true.
What is my phone saying?  Palm to start a selfie?  Oh - it worked!

Ok - it is true.  And I have a dumb selfie to show for it.

Demoing palm selfie to Mike

Got home and had dinner with the boys.  Showed the palm thing to Mike.  We tried it.  It took a while to get it happening regularly and not just by accident.

He tries it

I show him again

See?

Scepticism

Anyway - went to bed super early.  Had a great sleep.  Up for the early bus - that's my first time bussing into work since covid.  Went well.  But it is freezing - so, so cold.

I reckon most people decided to work from home if they could.

Right.  Time for the day to begin.  Have a good one.  Especially Andrew.  :-)

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment