Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Wednesday at home

Hi,

Another day working from home - and Toby too.  Well, Mike too because he could be a spreader even though he seems perfectly fine.

Hahah.  The House of Pestilence.

Just decided to work from home tomorrow too - because Mike's manager told him to stay home all week if I was sick.  Hahahah.

Moxley helps me at work

Mike went out to buy those elusive groceries last night.  He got home quite late because he left home late.  Toby helped him put things away though.

I had such a good sleep again.  Now I can breathe at night, I am getting a much better sleep.  Yay for clear nasal passages.

What am I saying?

:-|

Did online PT with Quentin again this morning.  And Mike decided to do an online session too.

Wow - Wellington turning it on for sunrise on Thurs morning

Mike working out hard this morning

Oh - was that what he was supposed to be doing?  Hahahahg

Crunch those abs

And now I am at work at my desk and organising for the day ahead.

I hope your day is a good one. 

Love,
Angela

Contact register:

Mike @ New World Thorndon 8pm - 9pm.


1 comment:

  1. While I was doing that, I thought "I can't look as ungainly as I feel I do!".

    Apparently I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete