Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Monday with stuff

Hi,

Mike and I headed into town to meet Reimer for our morning coffee break.  Good to catch up with him.  He is looking for work but not in any huge hurry.  Nat is doing well. 


Iced latte with Reimer @ Mojo on Featherston


Moxley visits while I work


Back to work (at home) and busy until the end of the day.  Cooked tea.  Mike is frantically selling things on Facebook and Neighbourly.  So we had some visitors come and check out my old ski boots.

Didn't fit.

I know the truth of that.

Weather has got super cold and wet.  Hahah.  My bed is calling to me.  At least the wind has dropped.

Toby seems to be enjoying his holidays so far.

Take care.

Love,
Angela



Contact Register:

Monday July 6
Visitors to our house ~ 7.30pm.  Jacob and his mother

Tues July 7
CityFitness Willis St 7 - 8am
Angela @ work
Mike probably at cafe to get coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment