Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The Tuesday with lunch with Khemry

Hi,

By far and away the highlight of yesterday was catching up with Khemry, one of the smartest, kindest people I have had the pleasure to know.

We met at Gotham for lunch - and she even paid for my lunch and it was ready when I got there.

Wow.

:-)

My iced coffee @ Gotham


Look how small my head is compared to Khemry's head.  Don't ask me why - that was her comment. 
 Started walking home and got a few things at New World on my way.  But my knee started playing up so a third the way up our hill, Mike jumped in the car and came and got me.

Then he sold the electric lawn mower and later in the evening he sold my old ski boots.  We are rich.  So, so rich!

Not.

But - at least we have less clutter.

Hump day.  Let's do this.

I hope my family and friends in Melbourne are okay with the lockdown enforced there.  Here's hoping it hasn't spread.  Take care.

Love,
Angela



Contact Register:

Tues July 7
Angela @ work
Gotham 12 - 12.45pm Angela and Khemry
New World Thorndon 5pm - 5.30pm Angela

 Wed July 8
Mike @ CityFitness Willis St 7 - 7.30am


No comments:

Post a Comment