Monday, July 13, 2020

The weekend all by myself

Hi,

Well, the boys and Tessa got up super early on Saturday and headed to Bluebridge to catch the ferry.  Turns out they were a full hour early.  Again (happened last time too - we must be remembering the "show" time as the board time).


Moxley snoozing on her favourite blanket

All legs!

Moxley is so chill

Mike and Moxley blend!

So cute

Sleeping without Mike - Moxley has me squashed into the edge of the bed and she has the entire bed on her side

Uneasy alliance

So from 6am Saturday I have had the house to myself.  Group PT session first up - and with 3 punters we went back to the gym and trained in the warmth.  Yes!

Back home and tidied.  And then spent the rest of the weekend admiring how tidy it stayed.

Monday morning and it's still tidy.

:-D

Right.  This week is a short week for me as I am heading to Blenheim for a long weekend.  Yes!

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment