Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The Monday back at work and still without Mike

 Hi,

Busy day at work. Phew. I did hear from Mike. He's reached Chomrong and the end of the internet! Wow!

Work iced latte

Mike's first day elevation

The day before was his first day trekking and he said it was steep.  I checked his Strava - see above. It was so steep!

I walked home in sympathy

So I walked home with Barb - as a counterpart to Mike's mammoth effort. My elevation gain is not quite the same.

My elevation - not quite the same

When I got home, we had a gift from work for Mike for Vivienne's passing. Awww.  We have a tree to plant. I reckon that is a lovely thing to do. We'll put that somewhere to look at often.

Work sent a gift for Mike for Vivienne's passing


We have a tree to plant for her

I fell into bed but had a restless sleep. Up for a ride into work. First time in absolute ages. I have only done it once here at this workplace. It was clear and cold. My fingers were a bit stiff by the time I got to work.

Went to the gym. Did 5 sets of 6 reps at 35kg. Not bad. Then other arms and shoulder work. I am now a gorilla.

Back to work. Busy day. Then long ride home with Barb - she wants to go up Sar St. 

What am I doing?

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment