Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Tuesday with AFL training

 Hi,

Tuesday was a lovely day for the best part of it. I did a RAT and it was negative - yay! Long may that continue. 

Negative - so far

Mike and I continue to work from home. He is still coughing a bit during the day. And he might be a tad more tired than usual - but he has also just changed a lot of time zones.

After work I headed to Nairn St Park for AFL training. Caitlin from work came for it! She said she had a lot of fun. And it was fun.

Ready for AFL training to start

Did a lot of sprint training. That was tough. And then handball and kicking drills. I cannot kick super far. Need to practise in the local park more.

Dropped Caitlin home and headed home. Woke Mike up - hahahah. Had some toast and went to bed. Up for online PT session with Quentin. He woke my core up. Groan!

Day at work again - from home. Weather is changing - could go either way.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment