Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Wednesday with not a lot

 Hi,

Not a lot happened on our Wednesday, to be honest. We worked from home. We had to pick up our box of covid goodies twice! The cats seem to think it is a game to knock it off the spare bed.

The cats do not like the covid box

Came upstairs to see the two cats sun worshipping together

At one point I came upstairs to find them both within cooee of each other on the deck, enjoying the sunshine.

Up for an online PT session this morning (Thurs).  Arm day. I am typing like a feeble T-Rex now. Hahahah.  I can feel my triceps complaining even now.

Friday sees me catching up with Khemry - it's her last day at our old workplace. Why she isn't coming to work with me will be the first question I ask her! And I will start the deck and outdoor furniture wash down so it is ready for a refurbishment.

Otherwise - long weekend for us in NZ. Janine and Andrew might be tramping - but Mike and I are chilling due to his covid. 

Have an awesome weekend, wherever you are.  Do not mention the netball last night. But come on Black Ferns for the game with Scotland this weekend.  Oosshh!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment