Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Tuesday with AFL training

Hi,

Moxley was very pleased I worked from home yesterday. I think she was feeling unloved by my wee sojourn to Auckland and back - even with Janine popping in to give her love.

Last night I headed to AFL training for the first time this season. Nairn St park. It's a lot closer than the other venue so much easier to get to on time. Working from home made it easier. But my right quad is still sore and the stop/start/sprint action was not making it happy. So I basically helped the coach, really. First game for me this Sunday. Woot!

Mike is in Kathmandu again now. So I took a pic when I left the gym this morning to show him I was there too.

I am in Kathmandu too, Mike

Brekkie with Erin

I rode in this morning and a stunning day for it, to be fair. Sunshine and the wind has dropped away. Off to the gym with Quentin and then a work brekkie with Erin to set me up for the day.
 

Work looms large. Then a ride home with Maureen to plan the A2O trip. Hope to agree on the basics - logistics and dates.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment