Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The Tuesday at work with no Mike

 Hi,

OMG - what a day Tuesday was. I rode my bike in! Yay! Crisp morning - I was wishing for full fingered gloves at one point.

Got to work, changed into gym gear and headed to the gym to meet Quentin. Noticed the WoW exhibit outside TSB.

WoW has started in WLG

WoW

Bench day

Oosshhh

Quentin focused on upper body. An hour. I did 5 sets of 6 reps at 35kg. That was hard work. Then accessories.

I drank a lot of iced coffees. By the afternoon I was talking fast. Celia laughed and said it was obvious I had had a lot of iced lattes.

Morning iced latte

Afternoon iced latte with Stefan

It's Stefan's last day at work this week - so I caught up with him. He's off to Parts Trader. Too funny. He'll love that.


Pic of Mike from Chenda - thank you!

Negotiating a swing bridge

I also got some pics from Chenda with Mike in them! Happy to see those.

Yesterday was a lot of physical activity. Rode in. Run at lunch time with Erin. We also did some sprint work. It was tough work - but a gorgeous day for it.

After work, Barb took me home on my bike via Sar St. It was up and up. Took an hour to get home. I collapsed in the bath. Didn't sleep well - again! Gah!

Up for bus and PT session - but I was stretching and getting quads massaged, Hahahah.

We're expecting snow later today to 300m. Currently not that cold - but a southerly change is coming. 

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment