Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The Tuesday that was like a Monday

 Hi,

I had a lot of iced latte yesterday. And I am not 100% sure, but I also had some weird proto migraine most of the day and maybe the two were linked?

But I did enjoy my catch up with Annie at Mojo - so yay for that.  They tried to give me an iced chai. Which I tasted. But no. Didn't do it for me.

Work iced latte

Mojo iced latte with banana loaf in my mouth

Walked up to Nairn St Park after work. Took 29 mins and had AFL training. Probably good to run around a park after my weird pre migraine day.

Mike collected me and we wandered home. I was freezing and after tea ended up in the bath to warm up. Mike finished the yellow touch up on the walls. It looks so good!

Up for a late bus into town today. Will walk home as practise for the tramping next month.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment