Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

The weather has closed back in. Bit yucky out there today.  Yesterday was windy but much nicer.  Today it is windy still - and wet. Oh well.

I went for a run at lunchtime yesterday and pulled a wee muscle in my right quad. It isn't too bad. I decided not to Spin after work, and instead walked home. Thinking that would be a nice warm up for my quad.

Popped into New World to get some crucial things - like a 750ml bottle of Lewis Road Flat White. Just because. And milk. And a big jar of Marmite. So in the end, my backpack weighed so much. And I think I tweaked my back.

I did catch up briefly with Andrew as I walked home by his work. But it was windy and he only had his work shirt on. So it was a pretty quick catch up. Might do the trapline this Saturday.

Got home around 1815 and fed the cats and had some tea. Went to bed fairly early and had a good sleep. Moxley seems needy - she kept poking me through the night. I guess she will be happy I am working from home today (Tuesday).

Up for PT session (I drove in and back). Will work from home - then AFL training after work. I hope it clears up a lot because it does not look good for being outside at the moment.

Tuesday morning iced latte at home - and Wellington is a wet old day today

I do need to get a few of my project jobs done this Friday. Car trim put back in. And water blast the concrete out the front. Sweet. Let's hope for decent weather.

Mike is back in Pokhara after his trek. He and Chenda picked up a lot of leeches at Tolka. Their feet looked shredded. I will not put pics up as they are very bloody. Now they chill before heading back to Kathmandu. Mike gets back late Sunday into Wellington. Woot!

Have a great day. Stay warm and dry if you're in Wellington. And seems like the east coast of Aus is a bit sodden too. So take care there.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment