Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Wednesday at work with a walk home

 Hi,

Had a long day at work. But the meeting from 5 - 6pm ended up starting early and finished at 5.30.  Woot! But Mike and Callan decided to go for a run anyway - so I stayed back and did my te reo homework. Yay for getting through that.

Work iced latte

La cloche iced latte with Mike, Callan and Stacey

We had a lunch with Callan and Stacey - so good to see Stacey. I enjoyed my iced latte and two boiled eggs and some bread. Those French! Hahahah.

After a pint or two at Bin44 after the run, and after my homework, Mike and I walked home. Great idea! We chatted to Andrew as we passed his work - but he was home and enjoying his tea already.

Walk home while chatting to Andrew

Tracking my chilli plants

I was a bit sniffly on my way home. Mike reckons it was the cold wind - but it seemed a bit more. So staying home today (Thurs) and moving things to online.

I did a RAT and it was negative.  So - who knows? Might do one tomorrow if there is still a sniffle.

Sniffle but negative

Will catch up with Sally (from my last work) at lunch time - but not at Higher Taste. Boo! Will do an online chat and some quizzes with her. Woot!

Then the weekend. Woot! If my sniffles amount to naught - AFL game on Sunday. Tea with Callan and Stacey on Saturday. Choice!

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment