Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

I think Mondays are going to become my favourite evening.  I have so much time with nothing on that it just runs so well.  I make a nice dinner, I watch Toby do his homework, we eat, we play, we read, we sleep.  So normal!  Mondays rule!

Tuesdays?  Not so much.  Wednesdays?  No.  This Thursday?  No.  Bring on Friday already!  Yes!

The weather is holding and the ride down this morning was brilliant.  The oranges, blues and purples cast by the sunrise were lovely.  I was a few minutes later than usual and that meant a lighter sky and more people around.  But it was beautiful.

Toby just rang me asking me about a Pokemon box and did I know where it was.  I had no idea what he was saying, but I eventually figured out it was a DS game box.  I explained to him where the DS games were (in his red bookcase) on two shelves and he should look there.  He said he couldn't find them.  I said sometimes they might fall through to the back and to look behind the bookcase!  He found it.  I think he was amazed at my powers about then.  Feels good to affirm them every once in a while.

Time for a nice cup of tea.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment