Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

I rode home and grabbed the car and went and got Toby from Alex's house.  However, despite repeated warnings to stop playing DS games and come with me, Toby didn't listen.  I told him I was leaving and left.  Mike then rang Alex's house and sent Toby home walking.  Toby was contrite and ran all the way home and told me he was banned from playing DS for three weeks.  His own punishment.  So long as he doesn't do it again.  Cheeky boy.

We ate dinner and did homework before Jack's Dad collected us for Cubs.  Meanwhile Mike had a previous appointment he had made when we had no Cubs on this evening.  Turns out he was stood up so he turned it into a mammoth work catch-up evening.

My cold is making me a little dopey.  I wish I was in bed!  Heheheh.  But I have some major deadlines this week so nothing for it but to work.  It is Christine's birthday today (as well as Prince Edward's) and I am hoping to see her and her family this evening after work.  Mike drove me in this morning and dropped me at work.  I should have driven as it is easier and cheaper for us if I do that.  But I didn't feel like negotiating traffic this morning.

Sweet Mothers Kitchen for me for dinner.  Karate for Mike and Toby.  Then Toby should arrive at Sweet Mother's Kitchen (Mike - put in a change of clothes for Toby) and Mike go to tramping club night.  Then home...  Phew!

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment