Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Wednesday with some karate

Hi,


I had a work party function to attend after work on Wednesday evening. Mike went home to take Toby to karate and they ate a big Burger Wisconsin burger just before Toby went into karate. After running around for about half an hour, Toby pleaded feeling sick from eating the massive burger and Mike and Toby went home. But, I guess that was good, as they got Toby's homework done in good time.

I came home and tagged team with Mike - he went out to tramping club. Toby and I fell into bed and I actually fell asleep reading. When Mike got home he prised the phone out of my hand (I was reading my Kindle book on my phone for some reason) and I woke up. But pretty much went back to sleep.

This morning Toby crawled into our bed at about 4.30am. Heheheh. Mike woke up with a scratchy throat - I had told him to refrain from kissing me but he wouldn't listen. Anyhow, made lunches and had breakfast with Mike and then hopped on the bike. There was a lot of rain overnight and the clouds to the south this morning indicate the high probability of rain again at some stage, but I stayed dry riding in. The roads were wet, but that was okay. This new bike is so much easier to ride down the hill. I am sure I got up to 50 km/hr and I used to crawl down at 30 km/hr in the wet on my old bike. Stopping power was severely compromised on my old bike in the wet.

I have to go shopping tonight for the Cub Camp. Let's hope I can wheedle a discount out of the Karori New World as previous Cub leaders have done.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment