Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Today (Thursday) is a happy birthday for Sally.  Yay!  I hope she has a great day.

Yesterday I rode to karate and managed to stay mostly dry.  I rode up Garden Road from Glenmore Road and although it was steep and narrow, it was way faster than going all the way up Glenmore and through the tunnels.  My preferred route to Northland now.  Not that I ride that way very often.

But after a few minutes sitting in damp cycle gear, I asked Mike to take me home for a shower.  Heheheh.  We ate dinner and then I went back to collect Toby and Mike went to tramping club night.

Tonight I have a Cub leaders meeting, but Mike and Toby should be free.  Perhaps they can meet Sally for dinner in town for her birthday?

We need to get a bit of preparation done for the Cub Camp this weekend.  Let's hope the weather is kind.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment