Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Monday with packing

Hi,

I think Monday was the last bit of decent sunshine in the weather forecast for the week.  Andrew and I met in the sun trap for lunch and it was so warm in the sun!  Lovely.

The trains were stopped yesterday for the peak hour commute back into the Hutt Valley.  This meant Sally and Andrew were keen for tea in town.  I had collected Toby and he was chilling in the work lunch room so we decided to join them for a meal at the pub next door.

After that we drove home so Sally and Andrew could see my painting efforts and then I nipped out to drop them off home.  Yes, I enjoyed the loud singing on the way back home.  My cold is gone to the point where I can sing again!  Choice!

Today Mike and Toby are off tramping.  They have two days out in the bush and should have a lot of fun.  Good on them.  Wish I was tramping mid-week too!  What a great idea of Mike's!

Meanwhile, I am being kept out of mischief.  Honest!  I have homework to do for work.  Two presentations this week.  Aaarrghhh.  Best get sorted tonight.

Have a wonderful day.  I am enjoying this cup of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment