Friday, October 18, 2013

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

I drove up to the library to collect the boys from there and head home.  I managed to cook tea and get some work done.  Brilliant.  After tea I also finished packing for the weekend.  Andrew and I are heading up to Turangi (just at the south end of Taupo) to do some road cycling this weekend.  I can't wait - should be a lot of fun!  I am hoping to do about 130km or so and see if I can get a wee bit faster.

Up early again today to attend the Toastmasters course I am doing.  Another three early mornings to go!  It is a bit of a shock to get up that early on a Friday morning.

The boys are by themselves this weekend.  I hope they are okay and don't drink too much beer, watch too much sport, and talk to too many loose women.  Hahahahah!  Somehow I think I might be safe.  I might not have clean clothes for the next working week, possibly.  Well, actually, I did most of my weekend laundry already so I have that covered.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment