Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping for Mike and Toby through the storm and presentation for me

Hi,

Yesterday's weather was wet and windy.  Brrrr.  I had my presentation after work at the user group - it went just fine.  I was short (and hopefully not too boring).  The other presenter was great as usual.

Mike and Toby met me after it.  They had got back from their tramp and took a much needed bath to warm themselves up as much as get clean.  They had a ball.  Hopefully Mike posts some photos from their trip.  We went to the tramping club night as it was new member night and Mike mans the Family tramping desk.  I stepped in to cover him when he wandered around being terribly social and actually going out of his way to approach people.  Freak!  Toby was our prop.  We positioned him right next to the desk.  Jan said we should get name tags that said Father, Mother, Son.  To suit the desk job!

Toby and I left a little earlier than Mike.  He was in full swing.  So after giggling our way through Sharron's presentation (wish I had her technique down pat for presenting) Toby and I left.  He then told me we have never bonded.  Oh, really?  Perhaps you really meant to say you had such fun with Dad over the last two days that you'd love to do that with me too!  I think we possibly have bonded in actual fact!  Hahaha.

So, now I am planning a trip with just me and Toby.

Thursday only.  It feels like this week has been 5 days long already and it should be Friday!  Hahahah.  Roll on the weekend.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment