Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Happy birthday to Dad!  I hope he has a wonderful day!

Mike improved no end yesterday.  He even cancelled his doctors appointment he felt so much better.  And I made it home riding up the hill.  I did take it pretty easy - it certainly wasn't a record breaking time.  But no coughing fit!  Yay!

Mike went grocery shopping and bought ingredients for vegetarian meals.  Look!  I have to do something with an entire pumpkin.  It's like a reluctant vegetarian's worse nightmare.

Pumpkin on the bench

Mike bought the biggest pumpkin in the supermarket because I wanted a small piece and they only sold whole pumpkins.  And they only cost $4.  Hahahah.  Now I have to roast, and puree the whole thing to leave me options.  Options!  Hah!

Anyhow, this morning Toby is off with John and wee Tom fishing in the harbour.  What an amazing day he has for it.  Today was so stunning that I stopped to take a photo on my rode into work.

View from Wadestown
Then I passed Mike walking in (after dropping off Toby) and posting a photo of the stunning view that he just took.  We think so much alike.  :-p

We stopped and had a coffee at the new Mojos on Lambton Quay.  They had a free coffee day yesterday for their opening.  I bumped into one of Toby's friend's mother there as she's one of the Mojos exec.  I had a chat to her and on Toby's behalf organised her son to come over on Saturday for a play.

Right.  Time to get stuck in.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment