Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Tuesday in Waikanae

Hi,

I drove out to Waikanae to collect Emerson and Duncan from their school holiday programme because Aidan had a late meeting at work.  I took a work colleague home because she was having problems with the trains running late and lived out that way too.  I dropped her off and admired her lovely house and family.  Collected the boys and started dinner.  Aidan eventually got home and we chatted away before I fell into a coma on their couch.

This morning the rain was pouring down - even in sunny Waikanae.  No chance to show Aidan Jupiter shining brightly in the morning.  We managed to sort out the shower routine so no one was waiting.  Had breakfast, Aidan made my lunch and soon we were ready to head off for the day.  We dropped Emerson and Duncan at their school holiday programme and Aidan and I braved the car commute into town.  We left Waikanae at 7.30am and I sat down at my desk at 9am.  The weather was diabolical!

Mike and Toby don't have a river crossing in their tramp, so they should be fine!  They will get wet today though.  I hope they have had fun!  Can't wait to see them both.

Busy today.  Mike has new members night at tramping club and I have the user group tonight.  Phew!

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment