Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Wednesday with spontaneous dinner out

Hi,

Complicated logistics for school holidays.  I went to collect Toby from the computer course at 4.30.  I think this is a cover for playing networked games all day.  There were no adults around when I got Toby, so we just left.

We walked back and I got passport photos done for Toby.  Both his passports have expired.  He does look rather cute and young in his old one.  We're renewing his NZ one as a matter of urgency.  His British one can wait a bit longer.

I worked for a while and then because I didn't really want to cook, we went out for tea.  Thai.  And Sally and Andrew joined us because they were still in town.  I heard all about Andrew's cycling adventures.  It sounded amazing.  I think he did 700 km or something!  Wow!

I then went home with Toby and packed for his adventures in Waikanae.  This morning we all got up super early and Toby got on the 6.20am train to Waikanae with his day pack and his overnight bag.  He's staying with the Tabors and joining the boys on their two days of school holiday programme.  Thanks, Josh!

I'll drive up there Friday after work and collect him.  Choice!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment