Friday, October 4, 2013

The Thursday with no Toby

Hi,

With Toby away in Waikanae, Mike and I came home together to an empty house.  What a weird feeling.  We cooked tea and then got through our evening tasks.  I finished my local body elections voting paper and it is all posted off now.  Mike and I got the various paint cans sorted because this weekend I intend to start the painting in the lounge and kitchen around the new doors.  Quite a bit of work though.

Then Mike had to pack for his tramping weekend.  He was almost done so I wandered down to bed super early, ready for a relaxing read and a movie with him.  But he took ages.  And the 5am start caught up with me.  I'm sorry to say I was sound asleep by the time he came to bed.

Up early again today and into work.  I have to leave early to collect Toby from Waikanae.  Cool!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment