Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing much really

Hi,

I rode home and found it a little hard work.  I wonder if the weekend's riding has actually made its presence felt?  The only answer is to go harder tonight.  I can't really take the long way home tonight as Mike has tramping club stuff on.  And last night he had work functions that merged into client drinks.  But he got the groceries on the way home and he doesn't appear to have bought anything odd.  Like a bouncy castle.  Hahahah.

Toby made a robot clone of himself called Cain.  He had dinner with me and Toby last night.  He was very polite.

Slightly disturbing

Is Cain vomiting tie?
Mike got home eventually and ate all the leftovers I was intending to have for lunch today.  Hahaha.  I think that means a trip to the sushi shop is in order.

This morning is lovely here.  Apparently the next few days are forecast to be a bit more like pants weather.  My ride in was great fun!

Have an incredible day.  It is grandparent day at Toby's school and Mike's mother has come up for it.  Toby is very pleased.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment