Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and found it a tiny bit harder than the day before.  Not too sure why.  But we had a nice evening.  I went to get Toby from John and Christine's house.  Toby had almost caught a barracuda while out fishing but it ended up streaking away as it got close with his hook and bait.  Christine caught two wee fish but they were undersized.

Anyhow, someone caught something.  So John got some fresh fish anyway.  And he cooked it up, with some chips from the chippie.  Scrumptious.  Ummm.  I mean, er, the chips were great.  :-p

I am having a battle with the boys.  I'd like to add fish to our vegetarian diet.  On the grounds that is is not a land mammal and we need fish!  But, I am on a hiding to nothing because both boys detest fish.  Sigh.

Sounds like Dad has a good day for his birthday.  Fun!  And I am pleased to see photos from their recent trip in my inbox.  Hooray!  More, please.  I must share them with Vivienne and Sally when I see them next.

Sally is also doing her bit in encouraging Toby in his new diet.  She sent him this link:  Celebrity vegetarians

Toby is off to Ed's school holiday programme today.  Please don't let me forget to collect him at 4.30pm!  Aaarrrghhh!!  Hahahah.  He'll come back to work here with me and watch videos until I am done.  Mike has the car in town so I can get home with him fine.

I rode in this morning and had a ball with bone dry roads!  We felt the earthquake early this morning.  But that was because Toby had just woken us about ten minutes before.  He went back to sleep in seconds but Mike and I were lying there thinking "It's not long till we have to get up".  Hard to get back to sleep when you think that!

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment