Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Tuesday with Billet Boy

Hi,

Mike left work early to go to Scots and collect our billet - Jack.  Jack is a lovely 12 year old boy with impeccable manners.  He's in Wellington to sing in the choir this week.  Toby seems to be very happy to have a big brother for a while.  Jack leaves on Friday to head back to Auckland.

Jack was very appreciative of Mike's spaghetti bolognese last night.  As was I.  Because Mike has declared us non vegetarians for Jack's duration.  Choice!  Hahahah.  I did make an awesome salad to accompany the yummy meat dish though.

Mike had to head back into work to make up time.  And I also have to leave work early and work from home once I have collected the boys.  Lucky we only have one child usually, eh?  Hahahah.

Aidan rang briefly last night so I had a chat to her.  But we were both involved in bedtime routines so there were a few weird conversations as we talked to children instead of each other.  "You want me to brush my teeth now, Aidan?"  Oh, you want Duncan to brush his teeth.  Gotcha.  :-)

The day is lovely here.  Jupiter was again looking mighty fine at 5.30am this morning.  But by 6am the sun has lightened the sky enough to make it look pretty average.  So, if you want to see it high in the north west sky, get up early!

My bike ride in was great fun.  Nice and fast!  Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment