Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Tuesday disguised as a Monday

Hi,

Tuesday was such a lovely day here in Wellington.  Work was busy as usual but I did manage to catch up with Sophie over an iced coffee.

She said I looked wired.

Oh yep - I look a bit wired.  She's right
But I have to rate Gasoline's iced coffee.  It's pretty good.  And such fresh icecream!  Hahahah.  They had to run out and buy some just for me.

By the time 5.30pm came I was ready to ride home.  I went home via Ngauranga Gorge and Johnsonville for the first time.  I absolutely loved it.  It took me 59 minutes.

58 minutes and 59 seconds
I was caning it up the last 5 minutes to get home under the hour.  And the last 5 minutes are the steepest of the whole ride.  Hahahah.

Mike had cooked the nicest tea and we ate and then Mike cleared up the wood outside.  It looks great now!  Toby did his homework.  Mostly.

Off to tramping club tonight because I want to see a presentation on Svalbard (the island at the top of the world, smothered in snow, ice and polar bears).

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment