Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Monday back at work

Hi,

It was a struggle to get through a Monday at work after such a great weekend.  But I managed to stumble over the finishing line.  Aidan made it far nicer by turning up at my work unexpectedly for a quick walk around to clear cobwebs.

And my ride home made it even better.  The head wind was far stronger and it added two minutes to my previous time.  But oddly that was on the wind assisted part after the huge hill into the headwind.  Go figure!

I got home and Mike was just serving tea.  We are no longer vegetarians.  But now we have Vegetarian Monday.  The rest of the week is meat, meat, meat.  Hahahah.  Apparently Yingjie told Toby his blood group means it's not suitable for a vegetarian diet.  Toby must have mulled this over and when the Sampsons tucked into bacon for breakfast, he decided it was for the good of his health.

Cheese after tea, and I thought I'd show you the ideal cheese to cracker ratio.  Ummmm.  Can you see the cracker? Toby can from that angle...

The ride into work this morning was stunning.  I loved it.  Pedalled super fast down the hill.  Awesome.  The day has a forecast high of 19C.  Wow!  I have my short sleeve shirt on, ready for the heatwave.

Another ride home the long way tonight and Mike has a meeting somewhere for tramping club.  So we have to Toby tag.

Toby also has a half day at school tomorrow because there is a staff funeral.  Fortunately Toby is largely unaffected as he didn't know this teacher.



Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment