Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Wednesday with work

Hi,

What a busy evening I had in the end.  Turns out a client had an automated process that was anything but working automatically.  I pushed 500 records through one at a time, every minute.  Yes - it did take ages.  Yes - I was at work until late.  Hahahah.

But Mike and Toby took pity on me and came and collected me late from work.  That was a nice surprise. Slept well.  Mike left early to head into work and I drove in so Mike has the car for logistics tonight.

I'll pack tonight and leave early tomorrow to head to Taupo.  Mike and Toby will come at the other end of the day.  Yes, we are unfortunately maximising our carbon footprint to get there.

Have a wonderful day.  Still a bit yucky here in Wellington.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment