Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Monday with nothing much

Hi,

After a normal day at work, I rode home the long way up Ngauranga Gorge.  There was a strong southerly and I reached 38 km/hr along the flat road with my own pedal power.  I don't like the busy road that much, so I wouldn't want to go much faster.  Crazy road.  Loads of parked cars.  Driveways.

I made good time up the hill and got home in one hour and eight seconds.  Not too bad considering the strong southerly for the ride back from Johnsonville.

Mike had dinner on when I got in and we ate.  Toby then told us we had to make churros for his Spanish lesson morning tea.  What fun that was.  Made the dough and a snip in the corner of the snaplock bag and Mike was piping dough into the oil and cooking up a storm.

Dough in a bag

Hey - they look pretty real.  And taste good too.


Off to bed as I had to get up early to catch my flight to Auckland.  Ate Weetbix all alone.  I'd like to make it seem an unusual occurrence, but actually I eat breakfast alone most days.  The boys have a completely different morning routine to me.

Have a lovely day.  I am hoping to see Roz for dinner tonight after work.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment