Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Tuesday with Mike sick, but at work

Hi,

Yesterday was absolutely glorious in the weather department.  When I rode home (and had the best ride ever - and that was only up the short way!) I threw all the doors open to the deck and started dinner.  Toby got home and we ate tea and he did homework and we had so much time that he did his own thing, and I read in the sun on the deck.

The evening from our deck - just as stunning as the morning

Iced coffee at Gasoline


I did get two iced coffees yesterday.  One at Gasoline with Sophie and one at Joe's Garage with Mark (client).  I was zinging all afternoon.  Maybe that's why I had such a great ride home.

Mike eventually got home after working late.  Apparently he has had a miraculous reaction to the medicine and felt much better.  Right.  He should have stayed home.  But he had loads on.  He woke me up at midnight when he went to bed and he fell asleep soon enough, leaving me awake and wondering what on earth had happened.  I never have any bother going to sleep.  Didn't at 10pm.  But 1am was a different story.  I admired the moonlight bathing me in full moonshine.  I noticed Jupiter rising over the punga at 2.30am.  Eventually, I think I fell asleep again at 3.30.  As a consequence, don't ask me anything hard today.  Hahahahah.

Going to ride home the long way around the bays this evening.  Tag team Mike with Toby so he can go to tramping club.

I might need more iced coffees today.  What a hardship that would be!

There is a cruise ship in and another stunning day here.  I suspect a boat load of people might be beating a path to the door of the immigration office after today!

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment